Here are my own New Year's resolutions. See if we have any of them in common.:)
- Get my first YA novel published. This keeps getting rejected even after I revised it after the last rejection. I don't think that I am sending to the right people.
- Finish my second YA novel. I think I finally have an ending for it.:)
- Revise my third YA novel. This is the first novel I have ever written in a boy's POV.
- Revise the first draft of my first romance/adventure/suspense novel. I sent an excerpt into a romance critique group and happy to be part of the group now. For a children's writer this is something.:)
- Write more short stories and submit them. I know a lot more places to submit them now. I will try for more flash stories too.
- Promote my writing more including my blog and Examiner.com articles. In that vein I have linked my last article to this blog.