Bookmark and Share

Monday, November 29, 2010

Everyone loves a Bargain!

Popping in here today to let you know about a place where you can find your holiday gifts for less. Thinking about getting e-books for everyone? It's fast and easy and many people have or will be getting Kindles and Nooks and other e-readers for gifts this holiday season. MuseItUp Publishing is having a discount sale for a limited time only. Since you are here you get the chance to get over there and check it out. To get the discount you need to have the special code. Here is your invitation to browse through these quality e-books for the whole family:


Holiday Special:


Get 25% off any purchase from today until December 10th.

Use code: HC2010D at checkout in the discount code box before going to Paypal.
From all of us at the Muse,

we want to wish you Happy Holidays!



To get there all you need to do is click on the banner for MuseItUp Publishing on the side bar or go to MuseItUp Publishing.

I'll be back later to give you the name of the lucky person who won the free book, but I wanted to get on here and give you this, because this deal is only going to be for 10 days. From now until December 10th you will be getting this discount.

Until then, have a great day and thank you to my new readers. So much has been happening and I will be back here to talk about it.:)


1 comment:

  1. Oh the joys of IPhones!!! This afternoon I got this lovely comment from Michelle McGriff and instead of hitting Publish like I wanted to do I hit Delete and then couldn't get the comment to Publish. I think this is a whole blog post, but anyway, if anyone knows how to publish a comment that has been deleted on Blogger I'd love to know.:)

    Here is her short, but wonderful comment:

    From Michelle McGriff:

    Nice article. I have to find and read more... You have a very casual writing style I enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Visit the Home of the Fightin’ Bookworms!
Visit the National Gallery of Writing
Shop Indie Bookstores

VisualDNAShops

BlogCatalog

Discover Writing