2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 10 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
- Marilyn Campiz of The Lotus Sutra Chronicles. Most of the time she makes me smile when I read her posts and they are always so unusual. Plus she is such a good friend on Facebook.:) Enjoy this award!!
- Marie Isabelle Reed from Cpaphil Vintage Postcards whose blogs are always fresh and exciting and who is a wonderful friend.:) Also part of Women's Blogger Directory.
- Anne Marie Hodrick of Heart's Desire Jewelry whose pictures of her jewelry make me drool and I'd like to wear every single piece of jewelry she has there.:) Part of Women's Blogger Directory too.
- This next one has to go to Sherry Singson of Shey Strides also on Women's Blogger Directory for her bright and cheerful blog filled with flowers and unusual and funny photos.:)
- Another great blog where you can always find unusual and also handmade things is Yellow Goat. Though she sells everything she shows every time I go there the colors are bright and the merchandise is delightful. :)
- Pomposh Dhar who has 3 blogs, but I have only read the two of them: Pomposh Dhar named after her of course and Wandering Pam for her beautiful photos and interesting commentary about what is happening in places we never hear about in the US.
- To Alana Roberts who started Women's Blogger Directory and connected us all of us blogging women to each other around the world.:)
- So this award is not only for women's blogs. The next one goes to Danny Saunders of Goodbye Yellow Brick Road whose blog is his journey to become a musician again. Your posts are always interesting and inspiring and make me smile.
- Another one that makes me happy is No, You're A Towel with Andrew Katz. Though it is mainly sports he has a unique angle and throws in fun things like clips from South Park and comments about "24". You make me smile.:)
- This last one has to go to every author who has a blog. I couldn't choose and didn't want anyone to feel left out.:) So please, if you are an author who reads my blog take the award and enjoy it. :)