I had the pleasure of interviewing him and I hope you will learn more about this interesting author:
- Where did you grow up and where do you live now?
- What and or who inspired you to begin writing?
- Besides writing, what do you do for fun?
- Your history of education shows that you really love theater and theater education. How do you incorporate this love in your writing?
- Please tell our readers what a typical day of writing is for you.
I am definitely in between. I need to have an idea of where I’m going, and I sketch out with pencil and paper where I want my story to take me. I outline roughly at the beginning, but once I have a general idea, I let the story run its own course.
- When you are writing are you a “pantser” or a plotter?
- What inspired you to write School of Deaths?
- Would you please tell our readers the path to publication for School of Deaths.
- With everything you are doing, how do you find time to write and publish a book?
- Are you planning a sequel to School of Deaths?
- Do you have any WIP’s that are close to publication?
- What kind of promotion are you doing for School of Deaths?
- Finally, where can our readers find your book?
Now let's find out more about your book, School of Deaths
Inspiration - Imagination - Fantasy
Theatre Teacher- Eleanor Roosevelt HS