Bookmark and Share

Monday, July 16, 2018

AFTER is In Print!!





Finally, after almost two years after the galley was completely ready, my book, AFTER, is in print.
I will be debuting this on my Facebook pages and there will be a big book party here and on Facebook to celebrate soon. 

I know I haven't posted on here in a long time. Again, thank you to all who have stuck around to see if I do post. A lot of stuff has happened and now I have several people waiting to be seen on this blog. So I am back and ready to bring you more of new authors I have met and of course more about my life. 

First about my life. After last summer I started working on my manuscript of Who Is Jennifer Taylor and I can finally say that after a few final tweaks when I read all the comments, it will be sent to my publisher at last. For anyone who doesn't know and just stumbled on here for the first time, I am the author of If I Could Be Like Jennifer Taylor and Who Is Jennifer Taylor is the sequel to this book. My publisher is Lea Schizas of MuseItUp Publishing and I am hoping she will want to publish this. 

Now, for the people who are here from "Character Takeover", here is the answer to your first question:

The teacher opened the window and everything flew all over the room.

Now go here to find out the answer to the second question.

For the third question, you will need to go here.

Okay, thank you to all who participated in this little contest. I hope you had fun and learned a little bit about After.



Until the next time, my guest author for the first time in over a year, will be A.M Wilson, who has written a sci-fi urban  dystopian  novel. He will also be on my August radio show: Red River Radio Tales from the Pages. My July show will feature Andrew Cole and Joshua the Gamer from the very unusual and worthy Diabolical Shrimp blog. Check it out. Hope you are enjoying your summer. Next time I will talk about what I have been doing this summer. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the Home of the Fightin’ Bookworms!
Visit the National Gallery of Writing
Shop Indie Bookstores

VisualDNAShops

BlogCatalog

Discover Writing