Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Contest Winners and Upcoming Events

Sometimes posts get a lot of comments, but sometimes as in the case of these two posts, there are only one of two commenters and if there is a contest these people are very lucky!!!

Here is the winner of the Valentine chocolates:

        Alexis Greer Heidenberg

who has received her prize and enjoyed it very much!!


For Janie Franz's post the contest winner by default is:

         J Q Rose

She will receive a free e-book of Verses!!  Congratulations, Janet!!!!


        Upcoming Events
Thursday, February 28th at 3PM Central and 4PM EST 
Kate Lynd/Amy McCorkle will be my guest on RRWL Tales from the Pages. Please tune in to hear my guest speak about her new book and her writing. She has co-written her book with Missy Goodman. Also we hope to have Janie Franz to discuss her new book, Verses.

Tuesday, March 5th I will be holding a chat with Jo Linsdell on my Author Barbara Ehrentreu Facebook page. Please stop by for this international experience to learn more about writing and marketing from one of the internet's favorite writers, Jo Linsdell!
All you need to do is come to my page at 3:30PM EST to live chat with her!!

Thursday, March 14th I will be reviewing picture books written for toddlers by Hazel Nutt, What Squirrels Do When You Are Not Looking, What Squirrels Do: The Squirrel Olympics and What Squirrels Do: Just For Fun. If you have young children these might be the right books for you.

Just a note about myself and my writing. I am still, repeat, still for long time readers of this blog, working on getting my second novel, When My Life Changed, ready to be sent out to my publisher. I am reading through it and have only gotten to Chapter 10. This spring is my absolute final deadline for this!! I hope to be able to say to all of you that yes, I have sent it out!!! Hope to have more time to myself to do this.:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the Home of the Fightin’ Bookworms!
Visit the National Gallery of Writing
Shop Indie Bookstores

VisualDNAShops

BlogCatalog

Discover Writing