My friend, Penny Ehrenkranz, fellow blogger, and previous guest author here has awarded me the Life is Good Award.
Now, I have to choose fifteen other bloggers, that didn’t appear on Vampirique’s list and award them with the Life Is Good award and answer some questions.
If you’re on this list, this is what you need to do:
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Answer the 10 survey questions below.
3. Pass the award along to other bloggers whom you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked to let them know about the award.
Ten Survey Questions:
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you are not anonymous, do you wish that you had started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?
No, I don't blog anonymously. Now that I have been blogging for awhile I wouldn't want to be anonymous at all. Sometimes I'll post some things that are personal, but people are very good about these.
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Congratulations to the lucky people who are getting this award.
Please pass this award on to ten bloggers you admire. You don't have to return the favor by giving me the award again. I'm thankful enough as it is for receiving it. Spread the love!